Wednesday, April 1, 2009

light at the end of the tunnel....



....literally I suppose. Anyways, I am being induced on FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!! I know it's still a week from my due date, but if it were up to me I would've had this kid 3 weeks ago! I've been especially impatient this week, probably because at my last appointment I was dialated to a 3 and have been having contractions all week (with nothing to show for it!). So since my doctor is such a nice guy (and probably prefers scheduling his births so he doesn't get woken up in the middle of the night) he scheduled me as soon as he could! Wish me luck!

(pictures to follow soon, of course!)

10 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hooray! Thats great...can't wait to see some pictures. Does the baby have a name yet? Good luck!!

House of Stiles said...

Wow... I cant believe you are going to have a baby this week! That went fast... at least for me. Good luck and let us know how it all goes.

Anna said...

Hooray for inductions! I loved being induced with Ethan and hopefully it will go nice and smooth for you too. We'll be thinking about you. Good luck!!

kaitlyn said...

yea!!!!

i can't wait to meet him! and these two little ones will be less than a week apart... how fun!

Nate + Carlee said...

Yay for you!!!! I'm seriously jealous over here...seriously.

Vashti said...

I hope everything goes good! We can't wait to see pictures of the little tyke (of course when things slow down!).

Jayme said...

I am so jealous :)

THE CONKS said...

Good luck!! Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Elizabeth C said...

Good luck Suz! I remember the feeling of "When is this baby going to come already??" (Even though I always come right around my due date) So I'm glad you're getting your wish...early. Congrats and can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy!

Peter and Lesha said...

cheater cheater! hahaha totally kidding I had no idea but Kaitlyn sent ma picture and he is adorable cute name too. can't wait to see you and the baby. Hope to have a get together for ya when things slow a little. hope all is well.