Friday, April 10, 2009

....one week later


we can hardly believe it's already been a week since Adam joined our family, here's what has been going on at our house:


Blake can't get enough of his new brother, he's already trying to teach him to give "hi-fives"

you can often find Blake kissing or hugging Adam, when he's not riding his new tricycle that auntie Marilyn gave him.... thanks auntie!

my parents have been up to visit a few times, they'd be here everyday if they could!


my sister and grandma beth have also been up to visit

Adam got to meet a few of his cousins....Lexi, Hunter, Karlee and Hallie. Blake had a ton of fun playing with them, thanks so much for coming!




It's been a great week, we've had so much fun spending time together as a family, having Jonathan home is so nice, if only we could be independently wealthy and he could stay home all the time! :o) Adam is such a good baby, he sleeps really well (i have to brag a little... the last 2 nights he only woke up once in the middle of the night to eat! i'm sure that won't last, but it was sure nice!), he doesn't really cry much, he just has a really calm demeanor. I definetly feel a lot more confident with this baby, like I know what I'm doing a little bit more, so the adjustment thus far has been a lot easier, of course we'll see what happens when Jonathan has to go back to work!:o)



I just have to add that today was my actual due date.... thank goodness I got to spend this week cuddling my little boy rather than being kicked in the ribs by him!

8 comments:

Melinda C said...

I'm sorry we didn't make it up this week - it has been a little crazy. I hope we can see you soon! I love these pictures!

Evelyn said...

You have a great looking little family! How are you feeling? Congratulations again!

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously when you find out how to be independently wealthy share you r secret I would love to have Peter home (but thankful he has a job too:) Adam is so cute and yes, knowing how well black did the sleeping through the night will probably be a nature thing with this one too. (not fair at all!) hope we can come down soon to visit. glad you are doing well hope to see you soon.

Andrea said...

I'm glad you guys are adjusting well. I sometimes wish I could have had the second one first because things just seem to go so much smoother...either way you have to learn somehow. Hope Adam keeps on sleepin for ya!

Anna said...

I love the new pictures!!

Jenni said...

Those are great pictures--what a cutie!

Vashti said...

He is so cute! It's good to hear you guys are adjusting well. We will probably be able to see him when you come up for the blessing! So nice you were able to go a little early, the last few weeks are killer!

Jayme said...

It was fun to see you guys!