Saturday, April 18, 2009

i know it's spring but....



.... it's Christmas everyday at our house! Blake's newest movie obsession is Frosty the Snowman. Can I just tell you how hard it is to get that theme song out of your head! I find myself singing it all day long, probably because Blake does too, but he only knows the first verse... so it is ALWAYS in my head. Of course this current obsession replaced another Christmas classic, Rudolph, yeah... try getting those songs out of your head! Anyways, it's pretty cute how much he loves Frosty, and to hear him sing is adorable, plus it's only a 20 min movie, so I don't feel so bad about letting him watch it everyday (sometimes twice!), at least it gives me a few minutes to get things done!

5 comments:

House of Stiles said...

Oh the joys! My girls have been watching the Grinch every week for the past year! You need to video Blake singing the song and post it.

Elizabeth C said...

LOL, my kids have gone through Christmas phases all year too. Fun times. I guess they don't see the point of the only watch a great Christmas movie at Christmas time! :)

kaitlyn said...

cute... i hadn't thought of letting blaine watch movies like that. it is nice to know they are only 20 minutes... although i am pretty sure i would get sick of it pretty quick! good luck this week, call me with how it is going.

i love blake

THE CONKS said...

Camdin is obsest with the letter factory. He knows the sounds of his letters but I am going nuts listening to the movie:) We still need to come see your baby what are you doing this week. I saw you had family last week.

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny. whatever keeps them happy:)