Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Just a few reasons Blake loves his daddy SOOOO much!


he takes me for rides on BIG tractors

he plays with me at the park

he feeds me lots of yummy treats

he cuddles with me and my "friends"

he takes naps with me

he makes silly faces, just like me

he lets me chew on his ear

he lets me ride on his shoulders

he lets me surf the internet with him

he lets me play with mommy's phone

he likes to dress just like me

he helps me build cool things with my blocks
We just wanted to wish Jonathan a happy (28th) birthday.... we love you!

6 comments:

Travers Family said...

Happy Birthday Jonathon! 28? Holy cow, you're gettin' old!!!! Just kidding! Live up your 20's. They're almost over but the 30's are grand!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan - you're a great dad - a great husband and a great son-in-law! We love you.
Mike and Julie

kaitlyn said...

happy birthday jon jon! i love those pictures of you and blake, way cute (good job suz).

man, 28?!?!?! and i thought I was getting old. i guess not :)

see you guys soon!

Jayme said...

Happy Birthday Jon Jon. Watch it Kaitlyn :)

Peter and Lesha said...

that was soooo cute. Happy birthday Jonathan! your getting up there:) miss you guys hope baby number two comes soon, I would love to see him.

Sarah said...

What a cute birthday wish! Happy Birthday Jonathan!