Thursday, March 19, 2009

hair today.... gone tomorrow



Last week I gave my boys a long overdue haircut.... you can see they were less than thrilled about it! :o) Jonathan is pretty much over the "hating having his haircut" stage, but Blake is definitely not.... he absolutely hates it! He doesn't even like when you ask him if you can cut his hair, it almost brings the poor boy to tears, but it was just getting way TOO long. So before people started asking me if he was a girl, we decided to cut it, we even prepared some treats for bribery, and let him watch daddy get his haircut first. All our efforts to no avail though, we still had to hold him down and he still screamed the entire time, which sadly is an improvement because we were actually able to do it regardless. Last time it took 3 of us! I'm just surprised our neighbors didn't call the cops or CPS because we cut it out on the deck and I'm sure people could hear him from miles away! (they probably just looked out the window and laughed at us when they saw what we were doing!)

8 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

Blake looks just like your dad. It's crazy. Do other people say that or is it just me?

kaitlyn said...

i think so too :)

i am glad to not have to deal with haircuts. mullets rock! but clipping nails takes enough energy as it is

Jayme said...

Some day I will have to get out that video of Jonathan and Wynden cutting Hunter's hair :)

THE CONKS said...

The hair cuts look great!! We are doing much better now. Looks like we caught it early and Colton is a happy boy today. Thanks:) Are you all better yet?

teage-and-erin said...

Hey girl! Don't even worry, I think that all of them go through the "No haircut!" stage! I have to bribe the boys with their favorite TV show now, and sometimes treats on top of that. :)

Sarah said...

You do a good job! Spencer cuts his own hair and just has me touch up the back (I usually make it look worse).

Rosanna said...

elijah HATES hair cuts. One day i broke down and just shaved it. (so much easier)

what is your e-mail so i can send you more pics of ariana

THE CONKS said...

Play group tomorrow in Kent at 9:30 sorry about the short notice... I will call you at 8:45, it will be lots of fun:)