Sunday, March 15, 2009

sick day


Seems like everyone is getting sick lately, and apparently I'm not the exception! I have strep throat, (plus some other flu like symptoms)!! I don't think I've had strep since I was in middle school! It doesn't get much worse than being sick AND pregnant at the same time! so I've been hibernating at my parents house the last couple days so that they could watch Blake (and take care of me). Big thanks to them and my sister, you guys are lifesavers!!

ps. the funny thing about this is that jonathan called in "sick" one day last week.... then the next day I ACTUALLY get sick, and could've used his help at home. Pretty ironic (or maybe it's karma)!

5 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

Bummer. At least you have your mom and sister- that's lucky! Hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy is bad enough that nobody should have to be pregnant AND sick!

Jayme said...

We are sick again at our house...I guess I am just greatful to hopefully be getting it over with before the baby comes.

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well -- it's definitely going around. But it really does suck to be sick and pregnant! Hope you feel better soon!

Elizabeth C said...

That stinks to be sick, especially when you're prego. I hope that you are feeling better soon! :)

kaitlyn said...

i am sorry that you weren't feeling well, and am glad you are feeling better now. Thanks for calling to check up on me... i am excited to see you guys soon! i wish we could come tomorrow...