Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good News & Bad News

Well, the good news is that we're buying a HOUSE! It's only about 5-10 min from where we used to live in Federal Way. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage. It's on the corner of a cul-de-sac, and has a nice fenced yard. It's in great condition, a little out dated so Jonathan is especially excited to start some projects!


So, the bad news is that we have to leave Bellingham. We've had so much fun being here this summer. We were so lucky to be able to spend the last 3 months here, being able to hang out with friends and family has been wonderful! We will really miss everyone! I'm glad Blake has had the chance to get to know is cousins a little better, I think he's really going to miss being with them all the time.

We're also going to miss the amazing view from our deck
...and the POOL!!


I think EVERYBODY will miss the pool!

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

I am going to miss YOU most of all! but it's not like you are moving to Siberia....

Blaine is sure going to miss Blake. Who is going to teach her all the cool new tricks? I am SAD (actually that isn't a good enough word, but you get the picture).

Anyway, we will make a better effort to come visit this time, I can't wait to see your HOUSE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Vashti said...

It was so fun getting to know you guys better! I hope all goes well with your new house, that is so exciting!!

Travers Family said...

Are you in the ward? Will you live closer to me or far away? Forget B'ham baby...we've missed you!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Too bad you have to leave Bellingham, though!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh, that made me cry, I am so thankful for the chance you guys had to be here too, we love you guys and even though your only 2 hrs away with my special little guy it's hard to get down there that much. miss you guys already. thanks for use of the pool and we will be sure to be in touch. congrats on your house, hope you love it.