Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blake is ONE!

Blake turned one on June 18th, I cannot believe how time has flown by! We had two parties for him, one with my family and friends in Olympia, and another in Bellingham with Jonathan's family and more friends! We had a lot of fun watching Blake play with his new toys and shove cake in is face (and his hair and ears and everywhere else!). We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and friends!

Blake ate all the "frosting carrots" off the carrot cake!


One of Blake's favorite toys (and one of the noisiest!)


"more ice cream please"


kisses for auntie Marilyn

6 comments:

kaitlyn said...

Carrot cake for a first birthday? that is adventurous...

I love that you are blogging! I need to post more again. yikes. I love that picture of marilyn and blake kissing!

Vashti said...

I love that he is covered in frosting-so cute. Keep up the awesome bloggin!

Elizabeth C said...

Glad you guys started a blog!! Very cute pictures!! Check ours out at chillinwiththechandlers.blogspot.com How is your Summer going? We are sooo busy busy it seems all the time!! Love you! Liz

Nate + Carlee said...

Suzanne! Blake is SUCH a cutie! I can't believe he's one already. I think the last time we saw you guys you were just pregnant. It's so sad how fast they grow. Pretty soon he'll be talking and cracking you up even more. The good times are just beginning!

Peter and Lesha said...

you look great in that first picture! thanks for going along with the tag, call me this wee and I will share your obsession of swimming with you!!

Rosanna said...

What a cute family suzanne! Blake is adorable.