Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag, you're it....

List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, 3 Random Surprising Facts....

Joys:
1. Playing with Blake and making him laugh
2. Watching Blake with his Daddy
3. Spending time with family (I'm sensing a theme....)


Fears:
1. Not being a good mom
2. Where we are going to live in 3 weeks (long story)
3. Disappointing people I care about

Goals:
1. Get in better shape (that's ALWAYS my goal)
2. Learn to cook (for real)
3. Catch up on scrapbooking

Current Obsessions:
1. Swimming
2. Reading (sad that it's a "current" obsession)
3. Blogging (I'm new, give me a break)

Random Surprising Facts:
1. I occasionaly watch soap operas
2. I love playing Cribbage
3. I've killed every plant I have ever had in my house

1 comment:

Zack + Julie said...

Hey I love cribbage too! My family would always have tournaments on our summer camping trips!! Where are you guys moving?