Monday, July 7, 2008

Ready or not, here we come.....

So, I've really been putting off starting a blog because I wasn't sure I could commit to such a thing..... but after much encouragement (Kaitlyn), I have decided to join the blogging world! However, I'm not making any promises, I've always been a terrible journal keeper, but I know how important it is and I think this will make it lot more fun. We permanently reside in Seattle, but for the last couple months we've had the opportunity, through Jonathan's work, to live in Bellingham. We have had so much fun being back here, and are going to be so sad to leave. We love spending time with our family, and love watching Blake interact with is cousins, he LOVES them! We have been lucky to be renting a beautiful condo out at Sandy Point during our time here. It is right on the water and has an amazing view. The whole family (plus some) came out for the 4th of July to watch the fireworks..... they were incredible, it was better than any fireworks show I have ever seen in my life!


Watching the show

Katelyn & Blake


Blake and his cousins

Sparklers!

2 comments:

Amy and Nathan said...

Your little mad is so cute!! Your blog is adorable. You'll have to check ours out too!!

Vashti said...

I'm so excited that you are blogging. We'll be able to keep in better touch for when you move away from us again. I love your blog, tres chouette!! Glad to see your 4th was fab.