Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Grateful...

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my parents.... not only are they letting us live with them (take over their house really) until our house closes, they are so helpful with Blake! They love to play with him, take him wherever he wants to go (usually outside on the lawnmower), and pretty much spoil him rotten.... I love watching them with Blake, it is adorable. And of course Blake things the WORLD of them as well, he always gets so excited when he sees them! Love you mom & dad!


This could seriously be his favorite thing to do! (both of them, haha)


I just think this picture is so sweet!


2 comments:

Vashti said...

I love that picture of them sleeping. So cute!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new place, make sure to take a lot and post them!

Peter and Lesha said...

Grandparent are great, I know your parent are so helpful, I can't believe how selfless they can be as parents and then as grandparents too, mine are the same way, it's great. You can really tell blake loves his grandpa on that lawn mower. and that sleeping pic is so sweet.