Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baseball and the Fair

Our family LOVES to go to baseball games, and this year we've had the opportunity to go to lots of them, both the Mariners and the Rainiers. I don't always remember to take my camera, but this last time I did! My dad, sister, and I took Blake to the Rainiers game last week, he had a blast, and it was a great game!


Blake loves his auntie "M"


....and his "bumpa!"


Me and my boy!

We also went up to the Northwest WA fair last week and had lots of fun, despite the ridiculous heat!


Hallie & Blake had fun riding in the stroller together....


I couldn't get them both to smile at the same time.....


...but I got them separately! Isn't she adorable!


We looked at all the animals, but this was Blake's favorite part, by far! I think he sat on every single tractor!


Proof that we were BOTH there!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

Those pictures are so cute. You and Blake have very pretty eyes, that close up is too cute. He is getting so big, Hallie is very cute also they must have tons of fun together. we miss you guys and hope you are doing well, hope the house is coming along.