Wednesday, May 19, 2010

so proud...

...of this boy!



he is officially potty training! yay!
and he is a pro!

we started yesterday...
-he has had no accidents
-he gets up and goes to the potty all by himself
-i rarely have to remind him
-he's gone both #1 and #2 with no problems (he sits down, so there's no mess! :)
-he's gone potty in public restrooms (he told us he had to go!)
-last night (his first night) he woke up dry

i have no delusions that we won't have some accidents in the future or that we don't have any more work ahead of us... but he's doing it, and doing really well! so, for as well as he's doing, it was worth the wait!

9 comments:

Anna said...

Way to go Blake!

Peter and Lesha said...

he will be three next month right? I am so looking forward to that! great job and I will be calling when Carson is ready:) how do you know anyway?

Melinda C said...

That is an excitement that only mothers know...I remember it clearly and I remember how relieved I was at NO MORE DIAPERS!

Vashti said...

AWESOME!! I can't wait for Olivia to be ready, she just isn't quite there yet, but hopefully soon!

Elizabeth C said...

Potty training is Huge! Go Blake. You must be excited to get one out of diapers soon too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Good job Blake... we are SO proud of you!

The Watson's... said...

That is awesome!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

whoo hoo! that's great!

Evelyn said...

Wow, I'm really impressed! Can you come to my house and train my 3 yr old? I seriously think that potty training is one of the worst parts of parenthood! What was your trick?