Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CALLING ALL GIRLFRIENDS!!

I am in need of some SERIOUS help girls! My closet is stuck in collage and I can't get it out! It's time for an intervention... I need help going through my closet and letting go of some of those 'i've had that since high school' things. Then I need someone (this will actually probably take a few of you) to take me shopping and tell me what is cute.... because seriously I have NO idea anymore... i.e. are tappered jeans, capris, shorts, and pants REALLY in (I may refuse, I look like a complete idiot in them). ANYWAYS, if it were up to me I'd wear workout pants, tshirts, and sweatshirts all the time... BUT... NEWSFLASH, I AM NOT IN COLLEGE ANYMORE! (we won't talk about how long ago it was either). Since you all dress so cute and fun...... help a sister out!

WHO'S IN!?

(this all may have stemmed from my shopping trip yesterday where everything affordable I found was UGLY, and anything cute was EXPENSIVE! needless to say I came home empty handed and a little depressed...)

13 comments:

Jaime said...

I would LOVE to go shopping with you. I used to be a "wardrobe stylist" and it was so much fun. It was a long time ago but I still love clothes.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i'm totally in! i just went last week and had a fabulous shopping trip, which was the first time in a long time! let me know when and where and I'd love to be there!

Jayme said...

You know me :)

Evelyn said...

I so wish I could come! Sounds like fun. I'm with you...I would rather wear comfy pants and tshirts everyday! I don't know if you have a Kohls where you are, but I found some cute tops there yesterday.

Peter and Lesha said...

pick a date, this sounds fun and an excuse for me to come down there, not that you are not an excuse enough but ya know. I would love to see you and it's fun to shop especially after you have lost weight like you and look so good in everything:)

The Watson's... said...

I would love to go but only to be on the learning end with you! I am so okay with wearing jeans, a t shirt, & flip flops everyday. I need a "wardrobe stylist"!

Anonymous said...

ME!!!! Sorry no help from me- but I need some help myself! So yes, I'm in! Tell me when and where! :)

Rosanna said...

I totally feel you Suzanne! I feel like the moment I had kids I lost sight of what to wear anymore...and when I do get dressed it is covered in "child spots" is seconds.

Really, what is the point?

I would love to go shopping! Just make your way over to Lynnwood and it will be a date!

Rendy Tucker said...

If you don't wear any of these "tappered jeans, capris, shorts, and pants" then what the heck to you wear???? Or does tapered apply to all of the rest of the list? I'm confused.

Suzanne said...

tappered applied to the rest of the list....:)

J and H Hunsaker said...

I am so in!!! When and where I will be there for you. I am not a wardrobe stylist like Jaime but I think I dress pretty chic ;)

jennywren said...

Suzanne, when your in town call me, your great at this stuff but we can share tips.I seem to do my best with an adreniline rush. Too much planning scares my "inner excelent shopping vibe" Ask your Mom about our trip to Id. for Grandpa's funeral and Andrea leaving her dresses at home on the couch. I was in heaven.

kaitlyn said...

MEEEE!

i just read this post and i know 12 other people commented already... BUT PICK ME!