Saturday, July 4, 2009

thanks mommy


so yesterday i wasn't feeling very good... actually i was feeling really sick, i was up all night with nausea (don't even joke about being pregnant, i'm not, and it wouldn't be funny!) and had a horrible headache and sore throat. on top of that blake has been pretty sick for the last couple days, making him extra fun! jonathan was unable to stay home and help out, but my mom happened to have the day off, so i called her and i'm pretty sure she made it to my house in record time! not only did she come help me with the boys, she cleaned my kitchen, did a bunch of laundry, all the while telling me to just go lay down on the couch... she would take care of it. thanks to her i was able to get some rest and both blake and i are feeling much better! i guess no matter how old you get, your mom never stops being your mommy!
mom, thank you so much for everything, you are the best! I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Jayme said...

I love your mom too :) Glad to hear you're feeling better

kaitlyn said...

nothing makes you feel better when you are sick than your mommy! she is so sweet... i hope you are feeling better!

Peter and Lesha said...

it's so true you always need your mom:) ok no prego jokes that would be kind of crazy hu? that sucks though glad you are better for the fourth.

Jaime said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than having two kids and being sick. Aren't moms the BEST!?! Have a fun 4th of July!

Evelyn said...

Hooray for moms!! I agree with you...you always need your mom no matter how old you get!

Marilyn said...

Spoiled.

Jenni said...

I really laughed out loud at Marilyn's comment! Julia is a GREAT mom. We love her!

jennywren said...

I could write a book on this one! You are a close family (what other sister could say so much in one word and you still feel the love?) And watching Julie and Mike all these years has been such a sweet thing. But it seems to me that usually someone has to die to see the words in print. You all did good, and have been such a blessing for me to watch and be a part of. Well done Suzanne. And I know your Mom would have taken the day off anyway...Love you.