Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my 3 month old


where does the time go!? i can't believe it's already been 3 months! i'm sure those of you with more than one child will agree that the second time around sure goes by a lot faster (jayme, you'll have to tell me what it's like the 3rd, 4th, and 5th time! must seem like the blink of an eye! :o)

here are some stats:
weight is 12.4 lbs - 25-50th %
height is 23 1/2 in - 50th %
head is 40 cm- 25th %
the doctor says he's perfect.... (i'm sure he tells all his patients that though!)
some of you may be shocked to know that blake's stats at this age were almost identical! hard to believe when you look at him now!

adam is a HUGE smiler, he loves attention, and looks like he's about to burst into a huge laugh every time he smiles. we've gotten a few giggles out of him, and i have to say it's about the cutest thing ever! we love him SO much, and are so blessed to have him as part of our family!

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Whoo--he is adorable! I love the dimple--but those smiles, no wonder you are crazy about him!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Jonathan and Adam at the baseball game- precious! I can't believe he is that old either- time flies!

Jaime said...

He is soooo cute. What a sweetheart. Did Blake look like Adam when he was a baby because they don't look anything alike to me. Love the baseball picture.

Sarah said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already 3 months old!

House of Stiles said...

I cant believe he is 3 months old already! It just gets better everyday... until they turn 3 :). He is a cutie!

Jayme said...

Will Adam ever forgive me for neglecting to mention him in my post :)? He sure is a cutie.

THE CONKS said...

It sure does fly. That smile is too cute!

Peter and Lesha said...

he is so sweet I don't remember Blake being so small:) I have heard it goes faster the second time around. I can't imagine it is going so fast already, my favorite saying is "the days are so long but the years go so fast" so true!!

Elizabeth said...

What a charmer - with a smile like that, Adam is bound to go far in this world. You and Jonathan do have happy babies!