Friday, February 13, 2009

Lame-O

OK, I know I've been the lamest blogger EVER lately... but it is seriously hard without the Internet, I know everyone says that is a lame excuse, but it IS reality! SO I thought we could all get together and send Jonathan some "encouraging" emails, texts, or phone calls about how really important it is for us to get the Internet.... and if it works I promise I will be the best blogger and commenter ever! Please let me know if you need his email or phone number, I'd be HAPPY to give it out! :o)


(don't let that innocent looking face fool you, he is to blame!)

3 comments:

House of Stiles said...

It's unthinkable to not have the Internet... Tell Jonathan he wont win this one! He will have to give up eventually... so he might as well just do it now!

kaitlyn said...

nothing about his face looks innocent.

i will text him at least 5 times a day until you get the internet. okay, maybe that is excessive? i don't know how you are surviving!

Deanne said...

Post pictures of your new house please! Blake is getting so big. Can you believe you will have a 2 year old soon? deanne