Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazy 8's

I haven't been tagged in a while, probably because of my long "absence" from the blogging world, no one thought I would do it! So here goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. Homeland Security USA
3. The Doctors
4. Lost
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Unit
7. Any football/basketball/baseball
8. CSI

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Coached a basketball game
2. Visited my parents in Olympia
3. Finished our taxes (woo hoo)
4. Got a massage, it was heavenly
5. Watched some great college basketball games
6. Made Blake laugh til I'm pretty sure he peed his pants, it was hilarious
7. Made a new list of baby names
8. Read a magazine

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Griffey's return to Seattle and baseball season!
2. Summer and some sunshine
3. Having the baby (well, maybe the day after)
4. Getting back in shape
5. Finishing our house
6. Moving back to Whatcom Co. someday
7. March madness
8. Buying a new car

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Claim Jumpers
2. Big Tom's
3. Black Angus
4. The Oyster House
5. PF Changs
6. Avenue Pita (i miss Bellingham!)
7. Pad Thai
8. The Roadhouse Grill (although I think it went out of business)

8 Things I Wish For
1. Two healthy, happy, confident boys
2. To be a good mom for my boys and wife to my husband
3. Be more secure with myself
4. To finish Blake's baby book
5. Jonathan to enjoy his job
6. To get Blake to stay in nursery, without me
7. Learn to REALLY cook
8. To coach high school sports again

8 People I Tag
1. Rosanna
2. Evelyn
3. Rendy
4. Stacy
5. Mariah
6. Melinda
7. Liz
8. Katie

4 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

Hey Suz! Where are you guys living in Seattle? We'll be moving up there this summer and we need to live by the U. Any suggestions? Miss you! Will you guys be in Seattle for a while or are you going to move as soon as we get up there? :)

THE CONKS said...

Thanks! What are you guys up to this week? Want to do luch or something? How about Thur or Fri. I finaly found my phone!! I will call you.

Julia said...

Hey Suz! It used to be that I saw more of you in person than on this blog - now that I don't see you as much in person - how about a few more NEW pictures of you and Jonathan and Blake - and your house...! Please?

Melinda C said...

Ok, I did your Crazy 8's - my first ever Tag!