Monday, September 1, 2008

Haircuts.... FINALLY

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed how LONG Jonathan's hair has gotten, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't cut for like 5 months.... I know, it's totally out of control. And to make matters worse some guys at work dared him NOT to cut it until JANUARY! Are you kidding me!?! Of course that made ME want to cut it even more. After much discussion, begging, pleading, and bribing (wink wink) I finally got to cut it!!!

Isn't that just ridiculous!


(don't mind the retarded faces, he's not one for cameras)


HALLELUJAH!!


We also gave Blake a little buzz.... he wasn't so happy about it! I'll have to go back and touch up a little! :o)

5 comments:

Vashti said...

It's so funny-it looks like Blake is being tortured within an inch of his life with the look on his face. I love Jonathan's facial expressions for the camera, it is very reminiscent of like "blue steel" or "Magnum" or "le Tigre".

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny, love Jonathan's faces. We miss you guys!! Blake is so sad:( I am sure he will like it more the more you do it though.

kaitlyn said...

GROSS!

Poor blake, he is going to be hunter jr. when it comes to haircuts. haha. jk don't punch me.

Nate + Carlee said...

Oh my goodness. That picture of Blake with the moose is maybe the funniest thing I have ever seen...

Elizabeth C said...

You chopped off a LOT of his hair. It turned out good though! Looks like Blake enjoys haircuts as much as my son Ethan does (not AT ALL!).