Friday, September 5, 2008

Cheap Labor



As most of you know, we're doing some remodeling in our new house, and doing all of the work ourselves.... and when I say "ourselves" I really mean Jonathan and my dad! They are both there pretty much all day everyday, we even enlisted my mom for some painting!! :o) In all seriousness I am really grateful for all of their help, either working themselves, or watching Blake so that we can get things done (plus letting us live with them in the process!). They are the BEST parents in the world! I have deliberately not posted any pictures of the house yet because I want to be able to show the "before and after" all at once! It is coming along well, we're hoping to move in in the next couple weeks! I'll post pictures soon!

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

I see you are keeping us one our toe, hahah, well it's killing me. I am so excited to see it. Glad you are getting things done and I am so glad you have such good help. we will be down at the end of the month and we don't mind helping at all, but I am sure you are hoping to be done by then. Hope we can see you guys and maybe be the first to break in the guest room (don't even know if we are staying the night but just saying) congrats on your progress

Elizabeth C said...

That is the way to do it!!!

THE CONKS said...

I found your blog, Yeah!! Well I love all of your pics, and yes you do have such a cute family. And don't worry your house is looking great!!