Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do The Puyallup

My parents and I took Blake to the Puyallup fair last week, and let me tell you, I totally understand why parents put their kids on leashes!! I used to be so appalled by those things, I couldn't understand why anyone would use those on their kids.... they're for animals, not children! BUT..... try taking a kid to the fair that refuses to sit in his stroller, hold your hand, or stay by your side! So my dad and I traded off carrying him the whole time (by the way, he is NOT a light kid!) We still had fun though, despite my child trying to run away at every turn!
a rare moment when he WAS holding my hand... looking at the animals

curious.....but not curious enough to touch them!

sharing ice cream with grandpa

he figured out that the cone tasted good too, so he would take a bite of cone then a bite of ice cream.... smart kid!

....BUZZZZZZZ

he kept taking grandpa's hat off and kissing him on the head!



3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i love the fair

kaitlyn said...

and my parents used to put adrienne on a leash... no judgement here.

Peter and Lesha said...

only grandpas can give kids ice cream like that! so cute, glad you had fun. I have always wanted to go to that fair just cause of the song!