Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas rush and jingle bell run

me, stephanie, and ashley before the Christmas Rush 5k

and after... it was SOOOO cold! (but we all beat our previous 5k times!)


Kaitlyn and I at the Jingle Bell run, we try to do this every year (one year we even brought blake and blaine in strollers and dressed them up as santa and mrs. clause, see pic below)... but this is the first year we dressed up, and compared to other people this was NOTHING!


Jingle Bell Run 2007 (Blaine & Blake)

before the race....don't you love our dorky headbands!


during the race...




yep, i ran with my camera.... there are SO many people it's hard to really RUN, it's mostly to dress up, have fun, and donate to a great cause (at least that's why WE do it)!


and after... in all our red faced glory!
ps. the matching shirts were $5 at Target... that's why we ALL have the same one!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute shirts. It looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe you took your camera...I LOVE it!! I would have done the same.

kaitlyn said...

I HAD A BLAST!

next year with all the kids... i think my dad wants to walk with the stroller. then jon jon and trev can come too! and we are going to start planning our costumes in jan.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry- I forgot to call you and see how the Jingle Bell went!!!!! And you brought your camera- TOO FUNNY! And finally- "in all your red glory"- um haven't you been running with me long enough to realize your face is NOT red- HELLO! Just kidding- thanks for doing the Rush with me- and for helping me finish I really think I would have collapsed if it were not for you cheering me on at the end!

teage-and-erin said...

Dude, you guys are so ambitious! I am impressed!!! Once my knee surgery is down, I am going to have to enlist you to do some more 5Ks with me! :)