Tuesday, December 2, 2008

S-L-A-C-K-E-R

I know I haven't posted for a LONG time... we're going on almost a month here! Most of my excuse is that we don't have the Internet at our house, and when I'm around a computer I seem to only have time to check email, etc. I know that's a totally LAME excuse, but it's the best I can do!



I can tell you that Blake's newest 'thing' is the Jungle Book.... oh my goodness, you wouldn't even believe how obsessed that child is with that movie. My mom bought it for him a while ago because he loved reading the book. Way to go grandma.... now he BEGS to watch it ALL the time, and cries when I say no (I do limit him to one viewing a day), but seriously what 18 month old kid wants to sit down and watch a movie!? I do have to say it is pretty cute to watch him watch it, he laughs and smiles and dances to all the songs, it makes him so happy! The elephants are his absolute favorite!

5 comments:

Vashti said...

What a riot-I love that movie too! And he totally gets exercise from dancing around to the songs....right? ;)

Jenni said...

Cute, cute pictures. I saw your blog when I was checking out Katie's. Heard you are expecting again--congratulations!

kaitlyn said...

what do you want to do?

i don't know

what do you want to do?

i don't know, what do you...

now don't start that again!


for some reason that sticks out in my mind from watching the movie as a kid :)

and yes, your excuses are LAME! see ya soon!

Elizabeth C said...

Cute! My kiddos love that movie too! That was really sweet what your mom wrote on Evy's blog. :) Tell her I said hello. :) Does she get a chance to read many blogs?

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so cute, I love watching kids dance, its the best, Miss you guys give ua a jingle when you come up.