Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm

Today we went down to Olympia to Hunter's Tree Farm, with my parents, to pick out our Christmas Tree. This was the place that my family went to every year, it was always so much fun.... they have a huge selection of trees, animals, hot chocolate, "sleigh rides," and even reindeer! So, it brought back lots of memories for me. Of course the first thing Blake sees (and just about the only thing he sees) is the TRACTOR! :o)
The only way we could get him off was to tell him we were going to go find another tractor. So we tricked him into going and looking at trees, thankfully we found one pretty quickly, so did my parents, and Blake had a great time helping both daddy & grandpa cart their trees to the truck!
What a good helper!

Then, he spotted another tractor.....

They had some goats and pigs that you could feed, Blake obviously thought it was pretty appalling that I was letting them eat out of my hand.

the reindeer

I think Blake had a great time!

9 comments:

kaitlyn said...

blake just keeps getting cuter and cuter! i am glad he got to ride on a tractor...

it was fun seeing you guys last weekend!

Vashti said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! it's so cute how much Blake LOVES tractors ;)

Jayme said...

Hunter would be pleased to know that there's a tree farm named after him :)

Evelyn said...

That is a great tree farm. We went there several times! I can't bring myself to get a real tree while the kids are little. Ours has already fallen over (well, been pulled down) once this year!

Sarah said...

What a cool tree farm! I wish we had something like that here!

Angela said...

What a fun time!! Your little boy is so cute! Also, I wanted to say that I love your Mom so much. I just saw what she wrote on Evelyn's blog! Tell her I love her too!! What a cutie!! Can you tell her my blog address- http://littlewomenfamily.blogspot.com Also it's been fun to see you guys when you visit my ward to see your family and to see you and Marilyn on Black Friday. :) Take care!!

Peter and Lesha said...

how cute he is getting so big, what a fun farm. can't wait to see you tomorrow. hope the snow stays away

Elizabeth C said...

Looks like you had fun! Merry Christmas!!

Ty said...

Those are really cute pictures!