Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hubby Tag


I found this tag a little challenging... it's hard to think of just one answer, or the BEST answer for some of these questions, I'm afraid it won't do him justice! So let me make an all encompassing statement by saying that Jonathan is the best person I know, and he helps me to be a better person everyday, I love him more than words can say.

That being said...... (sorry for all of you who are gagging on my sappiness!) here I go:

Where we met: The good ol' Bellingham Institute

How long we dated before we got hitched: Two years..... on and off :o)

How long have we been married: 3 1/2 years

What's my fav feature about him: His eyes and his mischievous little smirk

What's my fav quality about him: His patience, and his ability to look at every situation objectively. He really thinks things through from every point of view before he forms an opinion, which helps me a lot, and also makes him a great teacher. (this one is really hard because there are so many other things I could've said, and want to say, but I'll just leave it at that)

What's his nickname for me: probably "hun" we both say it way too much!

His fav color: I'm not sure Jonathan has a favorite ANYTHING, he's way too layed back and "likes" everything.... so the next few questions will be hard! If I had to pick one color he might lean slightly towards it would be blue.

His fav food: Mexican (also my least fav!)

His fav sport: FOOTBALL, although he's coming around to liking Baseball, I'm slowly showing him the light!

Who said the L word first: I know he expressed those feelings first, but as for actually saying the word, I think I did.

First kiss, when and where: At his mom's house, he asked me when I was going to let him kiss me, and I said, "you've never asked" he just said, "oh" then we sat there for another couple hours before it actually happened.... he is such a smart alec! I think it was in the fall or early winter?!

Fav couple thing to do: Just being able to spend time together as a family, doing anything!

How many kids: just our little Blake!

His hidden talent: Shooting a gun, he would never say it, but he's a really good shot!

His age: 27

His fav music: Rock

What I admire most about him: Definitely his work ethic, I've never known anyone who works harder and always does everything 100%, and his loyalty and love for his family.

His fav pastime: Remodeling, anything construction or working with his hands

Will he read this: only if I tell him about it.... he's not much of a blog reader (Darin :o)

I tag: Liz, Mariah, Stacy

3 comments:

Vashti said...

so now knowing what his hidden talent is I need to make sure I never do anything "bad" to get on the other end of his gun!! It was so fun to read more about your hubby!

Travers Family said...

I'll do it too...just too tired right now. When are you moving over here. I miss you. What's your address? I want to go see the place!

Elizabeth C said...

That was fun to read and hear about your hubby! I am tagged? Maybe I will actually do it...considering I have a bit of time on the computer right now...the kiddos are sleeping :)