Monday, February 27, 2012

someone turned 30

unfortunately it was me.... i've been dreading this for some time now, really NOT looking forward to it, but surprisingly it wasn't so bad. i had an entire birthday week with parties, dinners, and amazing friends and family! although i still have a hard time typing 30 in for my age on the treadmill, i think i'll survive.
 this is the cake my parents got for me... i loved it!
 uhhh... but that's WAY too many candles!
i got an ipad for my birthday.... but i'm quickly realizing who's ipad it REALLY is!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on baby #3. I turned 30 this month too. It's just a number, right :0

Peter and Lesha said...

oh and I thought peter was the only one who got me presents that were really for him :) hahahaha you look and are in way better shape than most 20 year olds so you go girl! happy happy birthday

Stephanie said...

I thought 30 was great. In good shape, accomplished with a growing family; I felt the best then. You'll love it too!

Elizabeth said...

The cake was wonderful - what a cute picture. We enjoyed looking at the pictures you put on the blog - sort of brought us up to date. Your mom had told us about #3 - what kind of a quilt does he (Mom) want? Love to you on your 30th+. You are so young! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa G.

Bryn said...

I wish I could've taken you out for your birthday!! I miss you like crazy. 30 looks good on you...then again any age will look good on you!