Monday, January 10, 2011

3rd times the charm?


i have tried twice now to go see Les Miserables, and twice i have NOT seen it! the first time kaitlyn and i went to get tickets and they were sold out.... well, we could have either sat on opposite sides of the theater and not seen the top of the stage, or sit together and only see half the stage, so we didn't go. to avoid that problem my cousin and i booked tickets in advance and when we showed up today the show had been CANCELLED because of a power failure!! what the heck! we re-booked for tomorrow night.... my fingers are crossed, but i'm not getting my hopes up!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I thought you were going to say that you were pregnant! =) I hope you girls are able to go, that would be an amazing show...I love Les Mis!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my heck, hope it is good you have to do all the stage stuff there :)

Peter and Lesha said...

hey when are you coming back?

THE CONKS said...

It has got to work out this time! I hope it is worth the wait:)

Melinda C said...

Glad you had a good time....you really got me with the title though!