Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas cards....

.... are so not happening this year. SORRY! even at home, with all my resources available, i still struggle every year to get them out. which makes sending them from here pretty much impossible for me. i did get as far as making one on snapfish.com, but they never got ordered, and it costs almost $1 to send each one, (not that you're all not worth it), it's just another excuse! Here's the picture I was going to use at least....

we are grateful for each of you in our lives!

Happy Christmas from the Holmans!

5 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very cute pic! don't worry, i never send them either...maybe one day! miss ya

Peter and Lesha said...

merry christmas and I totally get ya on the cards we never made them out either. you look great.

Nate + Carlee said...

Did you get ours?! I wasn't sure how much postage to use, so I just put a bunch of stamps on it and put it in the mail! I am really offended, by the way, that we didn't get one. Spending a ridiculous amount of money is no excuse. We are awesome, and totally worth it. Just kidding. How's the marathon training coming? I can't wait for your race report. You will be a rock star!

Elizabeth said...

We have enjoyed your blog so much - they serve as a Christmas letter. We did not send ours to you, but wish you all a wonderful Christmas season. Love to you, Granma.

Elizabeth C said...

I totally understand, the cost would be hard. We hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you got our card in the mail! :)