Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July tradition

Long before I was married, my family used to go to the Tacoma Rainiers Fireworks Extravaganza every year for the 4th of July... now that I have my own family we started making it our tradition too! The last couple years we've gone with some friends and have a blast! Nothing better than a baseball game and fireworks! This year the weather was perfect, sunny, but not too hot, the Rainiers won, it was a great game... and the fireworks were amazing!


the boys love to go to games... they have so much fun


getting ready to watch the fireworks


waiting patiently.... adam lasted about 3 min into the show before he fell asleep


loving every minute!


i love this man!
Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

how fun I love traditions.

Julia said...

A new generation - carrying on the tradition! Maybe someday we can stay up that late again! Great pictures. I love that Blake has his "ducky" with him.

Elizabeth C said...

Family traditions are so much fun! That is a great one!

Anjuli Fry said...

Hey Lady!!! How are you? I am so glad you found me on Facebook!!!! I love your blog. I have one too. It is private right now but if you send me your email I will invite you. Congrats on going to London. Where are you guys located right now? It would be fun to get together. I am in Lacey at my parents. I have 3 boys and love it also!!!