Sunday, January 10, 2010

badly needed haircut!

blake has been needing a haircut, BADLY, for months! but if you've ever tried to cut a 2 1/2 year olds hair, you would know why i was less than enthusiastic about doing it. so i didn't.


his uncle wynden did! and yes we bribed him, and no it didn't work, so he screamed through the entire thing.... but at least now you can see his ears! :o)

(i'm pretty sure i'm going to have to pay wynden to get him to do it again though!)

ps. don't mind the ketchup on his face, the kid would eat it with a spoon!

8 comments:

Evelyn said...

I have the same problem with my almost 3 year old. Haircuts are such an ordeal!

Peter and Lesha said...

cute that Wynden did it:)

Jenni said...

Your boys should always wear blue :)

At least it's done-I have a girlfriend that just quit 1/2 way through and he was shaved on one side and had long hair on the other ... :(

Anonymous said...

Cute, I love his haircut- he's SO handsome! Ella says she wants Blake to come over!

Jayme said...

Wynden will do it for a small fee next time :) Just joking.

Jaime said...

He looks so handsome with his new haircut. How funny though...my kids never cared.

teage-and-erin said...

I hear you! The boys kick and sream the entire time! Last time we had to bribe them with chocolate treats....hehe. Love ya girl! Hope to see you soon!

Elizabeth C said...

My son screams too! LOL, yah, I make my hubby cut his hair! I enjoyed getting your christmas card. I haven't sent mine out this year, yet. :) I am debating whether to just post it to my blog. :)