Monday, November 3, 2008

do you smell that??



Don't worry, it's just Blake! For Halloween Blake was a skunk, the cutest skunk ever if I must say! This year we met Trevor and Kaitlyn at Kaitlyn's parents house and went to their wards "Trunk or Treat," they had lots of games and activities, all of which were a little old for Blake and Blaine, but they had fun running around anyways. Then on Halloween night we went up to Bellingham and did some trick or treating with the family!



Hugs


There was a little boy dressed up as Scooby Doo, Blake chased him all over the gym, trying to pet the dog!
The kids Trick or Treating in Bellingham

3 comments:

kaitlyn said...

so cute! i love those pics...

btw i accidentally voted twice on your poll. both times for a girl. i did it at my mom's on friday and then just on my computer, so i skewed the results a little! whoops!

Vashti said...

He is so cute! Olivia was a skunk too (i haven't posted the pics yet), they could have been matching!

Travers Family said...

I was a skunk too. I miss you guys. When do I get to see the new house?